Thursday, July 24, 2008

Realigning the energy field.

I've let go, of all the negativity and started anew. For the second time in close to nine months. :)
At this point in time, I must say birthdays bring the much needed affirmation that all of us seek but few acknowledge. For three years now, my birthday has been spent with a mixture of old and 'new' friends, this year being no different. 'Cept for a change in attitudes, perhaps.
This year, I started to believe in my own ability to achieve and not compromise on my happiness. A big big change from the last.
This year, I got my dancing shoes on as a result of a New Year resolution. Little miss twinkle toes, I will never be, but I'm lovin' it and hope to keep at it till the lights shine on.
This year, I've paid more attention to the weighing scales and I cannot believe how good I feel about the numbers tipping, slowly but surely.
This year, I have learnt to trust my gut and say no. Little word, big implications.
So, here's the start of another tomorrow, one that is brighter, wiser, dancier and lighter! :)

4 comments:

Abhinav Vinayakh Shankar said...

Good luck! Cheers! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot your b'day with so much going on here.

But your post sure looks tres positive. Good luck and love.
peri

Abhinav Vinayakh Shankar said...

post! post! post!

Anonymous said...

hey, you have a really nice blog here :)
Keep writing!!